iPad Mini 6th Generation
A powerful iPad with a friendly size
- WHY IPAD MINI — The full iPad experience designed to fit in one hand. With an 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display, powerful A15 Bionic chip, 12MP Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage, USB-C connectivity, and ultrafast Wi-Fi. Take notes, mark up documents, and edit photos and videos.
- IPADOS + APPS — iPadOS makes iPad more productive, intuitive, and versatile. With iPadOS, run multiple apps at once, use Apple Pencil to write in any text field with Scribble, and edit and share photos. iPad mini comes with essential apps like Safari, Messages, and Keynote, with over a million more apps available on the App Store.
- FAST WI-FI CONNECTIVITY — Fast Wi-Fi keeps you connected at home, work, school, or wherever you go with your iPad.
- PERFORMANCE AND STORAGE — The A15 Bionic chip delivers powerful performance and blazing-fast graphics. And with all-day battery life, iPad mini is always ready for any task or project. Choose from 64GB or 256GB storage options depending on the room you need for apps, music, movies, and more.
- APPLE PENCIL AND SMART FOLIO — With Apple Pencil (2nd generation), iPad mini transforms into the world’s best note‑taking device. To protect your iPad mini and easily prop it up, you can use the slim Smart Folio covers, available in five colors. Accessories sold separately.
- 8.3-INCH LIQUID RETINA DISPLAY — The gorgeous Liquid Retina display features advanced technologies like True Tone, P3 wide color, and ultralow reflectivity, which make everything look stunning.
- UNLOCK AND PAY WITH TOUCH ID — Touch ID is built into the top button, so you can use your fingerprint to unlock your iPad, sign in to apps, and make payments securely with Apple Pay.
- ADVANCED CAMERAS — iPad mini features a 12MP Ultra Wide front camera that supports Center Stage for videoconferencing and selfies. The 12MP Wide back camera with True Tone flash is perfect for capturing photos and 4K videos.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMERS — This is a summary of the main product features.