In this super easy Procreate tutorial, I will walk you through the delightful process of creating your very own unique and cute creature! This tutorial is perfect when you are just starting out with Procreate, but it’s also a lot of fun for seasoned Flocreators. Every outcome will be uniwue! I will show you how to draw various noses, paws, and tails. And we’ll be exploring Procreate’s basic features like layers, layer clipping masks, layer masks, and the Symmetry tool. You’ll be learning by doing!
- Monoline Brush
- Soft Brush
- Script Brush
- 2500 x 2500 pixels
- Working with Layers: Understand how to create and manage layers for different parts of the creature
- Using the Symmetry Tool: Learn how to make use of the symmetry tool and draw on two sides at the same time
- Applying the Liquify Tool: Adjusting shapes to perfect the creature’s body and features
- Layer Clipping Mask and Layer Masks: Mastering these features for detailed coloring and adding patterns
- Creative Freedom: Get encouraged to make unique design decisions at every step, your creature will be one-of-a-kind!